Wireless USB Bluetooth Adapter 5.0
Share this Product
Instructions of Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter
1. Disable the Bluetooth function if your computer has Bluetooth capability. (How to determine: Open the Device Manager on your PC, and look for the [Bluetooth] heading. If you find it, expand the [Bluetooth] heading, right-click on your Bluetooth connection, if any, and click on [Disable].)
2. Plug the Bluetooth adapter into your PC, then download and install the driver.
3. There will be a Bluetooth icon at the lower right corner of the Windows desktop screen. Right-click the icon, select [Add a Bluetooth Device]. Select the product from the search device list and click [Pair].
4. Bluetooth keyboards, mice and speakers can be in immediate use after paired.
5. To pair your mobile phone to transfer files, right-click on the file, select [Send or receive files via Bluetooth], choose the device you want to share to, then click [Next].
Bluetooth acts as a transmitter. After pairing, connected devices can be used immediately.
1.The product ONLY support Windows system , NOT support Mac os system.